Electroneaum, a mobile-first cryptocurrency and a blockchain leader, has come up with a new update in blockchain technology. With this latest implementation, Electroneum has geared towards abetting the integration of the Ledger Nano cold crypto wallet. Also, with the recent update, the cryptocurrency leader is aiming to enhance and scale up the crypto exchanges globally for seamless digital trades.
Chris Harrison, head of Blockchain broke the news of the latest network update. He also said that this updated version of Electroneum’s blockchain is available to download on Github Electroneum. He also made clear that this update is only carried out to the Electroneum website and the mobile app update for the same is yet to be announced. So to say, the upgraded version of the blockchain will incite a convenient and upright way of trading in cryptocurrencies for users.
Blockchain Updates introduced by Electroneum
Electroneum has always emphasised on assuring the security of its network and thus keep enforcing the elevated blockchain. This time the team of Electroneum has propounded following implementation with an upgrade-
- Integration of Ledger Nano – Chris Harrison himself confirmed that this network update is mainly focused on aiding the integration of Ledger Nano Cold Crytpo Wallet, that means it is a win-win situation for the investors who want to secure their cryptocurrency to the fullest.
- Improvement of Network Efficiency – Electroneum with this update has also made improvement in the network of blockchain, to provide a better and structured crypto channel, which was missing in their earlier update.
- Effective exchange of cryptocurrency – The smooth and hassle-free exchange of the digital currency in business will allow customers to trade easily and connect them to the various platforms.
Key Benefits of Electroneum Blockchain Upgrade
- Upgradation of Blockchain network promotes various bug fixes and security patches
- It also helps to pull in requirement of basic code to unify ledger entries which help reducing network crashes.
- Other key feature of the upgrade includes improved wallet refresh times set in motion with Electroneum’s sub-addresses (multiple addresses per wallet) and wallet accounts.
- Bettered security patches in the upgraded version increase end-user protection.
- The recent update also brings the Multisig messaging system to Electroneum.
More about Blockchain
The Blockchain concept, developed by Satoshi Nakamoto, has demonstrated its power in cryptic transactions and rooted the world of technologies in no time. Blockchain initially originated for the digital currency and the bitcoin to secure the document timestamps and ensure they are not getting tampered. But even after being the evolutionary and one of its kind concept, many odds and ends are yet to be deciphered about blockchain and if it is actually secured.
For those who still feel that they are confounded to understand the blockchain and its concept of securing digital trade, here is the straight definition for you. Blockchain is keeping the ledger of an individual’s digital transaction, also known as blocks of data, in digital layout which is recorded in defined time stamps. These data blocks are secured by encrypted codes so that users have nothing to worry about their transacted data.