Privacy, our priority:
Our utmost priority are our clients or customers. They mean us a lot. If they are, then we are. Their presence make us successful. Without them we are nothing.
Types of personal information which we collect:
We are committed to protect our customer’s information private. But we collect only certain necessary information from them like their name, email address, business or the company info, company’s site, date of birth, gender, investment experience and motives or objectives. In addition to this, we also keep knowledge of account transaction of our customers with us, their balance and withdrawal amount etc.
Purpose of disclosure of personal information of our customers:
Use of Data
Coin Gyaan uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Providing and maintaining the Service we offer
- To keep you notified about changes to our Service
- Participation in interactive features of our Service according to your choice
- Providing the best customer care and support
- Improve our services by analyzing and collecting the valuable information provided by you
- Controlling and checking on the usage of the Service
- Spot and, check and address all the related technical issues
Coin Gyaan may also disclose your Personal Data, if necessary, only in the good faith belief. It will be done if and only if:
- In compliance with a legal obligation that is more or less inevitable.
- Related to the protection and defense of the rights and properties of Coin Gyaan
- Prevention or investigation of all the possible wrongdoing which lies in connection with the services provided
- Protecting the personal safety and security of users of services
- To protect against legal liability
Despite above disclosure purposes, there are other ways through which the information can be disclosed, in an anonymized form if demanded by our customer specifically.
Any questions or queries are more than welcome, you can contact us at following addresses:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.facebook.com/coingyaan
Way of saving confidential data of our customers.
Our customers are worthy for us, we use firewall and other relevant technologies to protect our customer’s data from external attacks.
How long we keep your data private: We dispose data within 90 days for our inactive customers. In very few cases we may keep a hash of our customer’s e-mail address to prevent repeated usage.