MetaMask is a popular and well-known crypto wallet. It is an internet wallet that can be activated via an Internet browser. Moreover, the MetaMask wallet can be linked to a variety of blockchain networks. MetaMask is developed by ConsenSys Software Inc., a blockchain software company focusing on Ethereum-based tools and infrastructure.
Andrew, ConsenSys has thousands of tokens on our balance sheet. ConsenSys is vigorously controlled by its employees, which includes me. And we are driving towards decentralization of several of our projects. Wen $MASK? Stay tuned. Wen objective journalism, ser?
— Joseph Lubin (@ethereumJoseph) November 8, 2021
Metamask has been hinting at a metamask token for a while now. It is already valued at $7 Billion, this could be one of the biggest airdrops ever. Quick guide to get the highest possible metamask airdrop. Let’s dive in.
How to Use Metamask?
Add chains to your wallet
- Go to http://chainlist.org
- Connect your Wallet
- Add Ethereum,Binance, Polygon & Avalanche chains to the Metamask extension/app. Currently these 4 network supports Swap features.
Swap using Metamask
- Go to your Metamask wallet
- Click the swap icon
- Make some swaps here
Interact with the Metamask bridge
- Go to http://portfolio.metamask.io/bridge
- Connect wallet – Select Eth as network
- Chose a network
- Bridge some funds
Make a donation via Gitcoin
- Go to http://gitcoin.co/grants
- Donate at least 10$
Gitcoin is owned by Consensys, high chance people will get a Mask airdrop.
Sign up to Infura ConsenSys also owns Infura
- Go here http://infura.io/resources/network/decentralized-infrastructure-network-early-access-program…
- Fill in the form
- Visit the Infura discord to learn how to get involved. Infura is also operated by ConsenSys.
For more alpha airdrop & testnet follow @CoinGyaan