Base is a secure, low-cost, developer-friendly Ethereum L2 built to bring the next billion users to Web3, Base is secured by Ethereum, open source, and has so many other key features.
Base (Coinbase) has announced quests, and we will receive NFTs for completing them. A step-by-step Guide to get an NFT and apply for an Airdrop Base is an L2 blockchain created with the support of Coinbase.
To get NFT, you need to deploy a smart contract and use the Faucet. Users who receive this NFT will be eligible for a second commemorative NFT coin jackpot after they move to the main Base network.
3/ Plus… you’ll be eligible for a second commemorative NFT mint following the transition to Base mainnet.
— Base (@BuildOnBase) April 6, 2023
How to deploy a smart contract:
- Take a test ETH on Faucet for the Base Goerli network: https://coinbase.com/faucets/base-ethereum-goerli-faucet
- Go to the website: remix.ethereum.org
- Press the New File button and create a new file
- Copy the code or code 1.
- Insert the code into our file
- In the Solidity Compiler section, compile the code
- Now under Deploy, select Injected Provide in the first item and click Deploy
- Sign the transaction
- The smart contract has been successfully created
- Then in the basescan look for your address and in the list of transactions in the item Contract Creation copy the address of the contract and save it: goerli.basescan.org