Starknet is giving away life-changing money with the starknet airdrop. $STARK is a layer 2 solution on Ethereum powered by zk-rollups. StarkWare Industries (the company that created Starknet) raised over $280M from top crypto VCs such as Sequoia, A16z, Paradigm, and others.
Starknet has a really big ecosystem that consists of DeFi protocols, NFTs, wallets, GameFi projects, and much more. The tokenomics of the StarkNet native token $STRK show that 8.1% of the tokens are unallocated, leading some to speculate that this portion may be reserved for airdrops. So the Starknet team will most likely airdrop $STARK to users of key projects on their blockchain.
If these rumors turn out to be true, having a transaction history on StarkNet could be crucial to receiving the airdrop, similar to $ARB and $OP. To maximize your airdrop, Here’s your guide:
Install Argent X and create a StarkNet wallet
Step 1 Bridges:
You’ll need to bridge over some $ETH to StarkNet. To do this, you can use either the official StarkGate bridge or Orbiter.Bridge
- Connect your Metamask Wallet
- Connect your ArgentX Wallet
- Deposit funds to StarkNet
- Withdraw funds from StarkNet to back
- You can also use Orbiter_Finance for bridging to StarkNet
- Go to https://www.orbiter.finance/?source=Ethereum&dest=Arbitrum and use bridge
- It is cheaper than official StarkGate, but don’t forget to use official StarkGate regularly
Step 2 Swap & Liquidity:
There are three DEX options available for you to interact with on StarkNet. You can swap tokens and add liquidity to the pool to the following protocols:
Step 3 NFT Marketplace:
Create your NFTs and list them for sale or simply do some trading.