Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Breaking the cycle of poverty! Electroneum join hands with Ubuntu Pathways in a historic deal

Electroneum (ETN) brokered a deal with Ubuntu Pathways, an NGO, founded 20 years ago. Electroneum is the very first cryptocurrency that have NGO’s as their trusted miners. Whereas, Ubuntu Pathways helped thousands in South Africa to get out of the poverty cycle and improve living standards. This partnership sets a new milestone enabling several in the developing countries to elevate and adopt a reasonable lifestyle. Various short and long tern goals were set in this deal allowing poverty stricken population to be cherished about.

  • A deal that will lift several lives and families

Ubuntu Pathways will utilize the funds provided by ETN in form of overheads and block rewards. Block rewards will include funds allocated only to those living from hand to mouth. It will constitute 80% of the total available funds provided by ETN. Remaining 20% will be allocated to the overheads which may include nurses and doctors involved in helping the poor’s. Nearly 2000 children and their families will benefit from this partnership.

  • Electroneum – A constant Game changer

Electroneum, over the time, has proved its strength and viability. It lies among the top cryptocurrencies having biggest user bases. Moreover, it is the first one to become fully AML/KYC compliant. Ubuntu Pathways, on other hand, have been serving humanity for nearly 20 years and have yielded instrumental results. Their partnership is a real game changer which can help several lives by providing them with all the assistance required. This step is hugely appreciated and acknowledged by many Humanitarian departments all over the world. For Electroneum, it is just another fish in the bucket while for Ubuntu, it is a huge achievement on which they can embark in the times yet to come.

  • Dark clouds will go and the silver lining awaits

Electroneum always looked forward to help their cause in South Africa. Several children are having vulnerable childhoods and sleepless nights. It is, without any doubt, a great stride forward which would help many families to improve their lifestyles. By conversion of the block rewards into cash, Electroneum look to strengthen their Humanitarian mission in South Africa. They needed a trusted partner to do that and Ubuntu Pathways gave them with the ultimate solution. World definitely needs more of that to help break the mingled chains of poverty present in various regions. As of now, dark clouds have casted a dark shadow of poverty on our heads, but partnerships and steps like those will alleviate such problems and lead us all to the long awaited silver lining.

Monesh Kumar
Monesh Kumar
Monesh Kumar is a cryptocurrency and blockchain enthusiast. He trades cryptocurrencies and holds some but he prefers holding Bitcoin, Ethereum & Cardano.

Related Articles


  1. … [Trackback]

    […] Here you will find 67850 additional Information on that Topic: […]

  2. … [Trackback]

    […] Find More on on that Topic: […]

  3. … [Trackback]

    […] Read More on on that Topic: […]

Comments are closed.

Stay Connected

- Advertisement -

Latest Articles